Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Rock Viper


When the Pursuit of Cobra Rock Viper was re-issued in the 50th anniversary line, I was lucky and managed to pick up about 3 or 4. I don’t consider the Rock Viper to be the type of troop that needs to be army built in large numbers (like the blueshirt or the Viper), so I was satisfied with having a small squad. However, I wanted to have an officer to lead them. To build this custom, I took cues from the vintage figure like the helmet and the moustache.

Head: Retaliation Kwinn
Helmet: Raginspoon cast
Torso: 25th Major Bludd
Harness: 25th Snow Serpent
Arms: Retaliation Kamakura
Upper Legs: Retaliation Alley Viper
Lower legs: RoC Neo Viper





2 comments:

  1. I agree...Rock Vipers seem more suited as a small very elite unit. Love this fig!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate your support man.

      OB

      Delete