Monday, 11 July 2016

GI Joe Resurgence 3 - Forest Ambush Rooster and Hot Shot

Rooster by bucky

Packaging by Sam Panico






I wanted to use the codename Rooster for a Joe. That's pretty much how this figure came to be. The specialties and the look came after the name. The original build used the mohawk trooper head, which I didn't really care for on the build. I kept scrounging around until I found the set of bare arms that matched the head for skin tone, and built the figure off of that. I really like his look. To myself, it looks like a decent mix of military and Sci Fi, which is what the line used to be.

Filecard by Sam Panico and GITrekker



Parts:
Head: RoC Ripcord, with goatee added
Torso: Retaliation Trooper
Arms: Ace and Repeater
Legs: Retaliation Trooper
Web gear: Snake Eyes PoC



Hot Shot by bucky

Packaging by Sam Panico



Smoke Jumpers is an interesting occupation. You jump out of an airplane into a forest fire, with the intent of putting it out. Makes a good basis for a Joe character. The 12" line produced a smoke jumper figure awhile ago, that I used as some inspiration for the build.
Most of it, from the colors to the face, came from one picture that I found, and used as a guide to the character himself.

Filecard by Kilcarr







Parts:
Head: Lowlight with beard, Avacs Lab Helmet
Torso: Blowtorch
Arms: Blowtorch
Legs: 25th Snake Eyes with pouches from Raginspoon
Web gear: Various


Next: Stockpile and GI Joe HQ from Oreobuilder


No comments:

Post a Comment