Thursday, 10 March 2016

Some Really Simple LBCs

I made these during the recent Custom Celebration over at Joecustoms.com. They were for he 48h LBC contest.


Tomax & Xamot
These are as LBC as you can get. However, I liked them enough to make them my default business suit Crimson Twins. If I get motivated, I may paint the pants gray to better match their Sunbow appearance.





 

Head: 25th Tomax & Xamot
Everything else: Marvel Chameleon



Rampart
This is another very simple LBC. This one turned out better than I was expecting. Since I do not have Rampart in my collection, this LBC will stand in until I get around to building and painting a real version.








Head: PoC Dusty
Torso, arms: PoC Night Fox
Legs: PoC Steel Brgade (v2)
Harness: RoC Snake Eyes (City Strike)



Shockwave (Night Force)
While experimenting with MTF parts, I came up with this. I liked the recipe enough to keep him built for now. I may go back and add some painted detail like the thigh straps.










Head: 25th Shockwave
Everything else: Marauder Task Force


Skullbuster
Since I do not have Skullbuster in my collection (I did not pick up the Club’s version), this LBC will stand in until I get around to building and painting a real version.









Head, helmet: 25th Range Viper
Torso, arms, legs: 50th Dusty
Harness: 30th Stalker





No comments:

Post a Comment