Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Cobra MAGGOT


I had beat-up but complete MAGGOT sitting in my extras for a while. I never liked the colors of the original version. They were not Cobra-y enough, so I painted it up in something more classic.

Once I was done, I realized that Hasbro beat me to the punch by about 25 years. I basically recreated the Night Force Night Blaster. Still, I think it works better as a Cobra vehicle than Joe and the end result now compliments my black HISS II now. You can check that one out here: http://oreobuildersblog.blogspot.ca/2014/07/normal-0-hiss-ii-w.html

Enjoy!

OB




2 comments:

  1. Now that blows the original Maggot out of the water! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. The home design app article is all about the new tools and applications that are available in the market for home design software purposes. There are many new tools coming up which will help home owners to get their home or space renovated with new house design app options. There are some inbuilt templates available in the market that seems to work effortlessly and bathroom design ideas in quick stance of time.

    ReplyDelete