Sunday, 12 July 2015

GI Joe Resurgenece II Day 12: Techno-BAT and Cobra Debugger w. Icebreaker

''Cobra is back! ''Cobra Commander's plan to capture Duke has failed. GI Joe has rescued their first sergeant and destroyed Cobra's jungle fortress. Beaten, but not destroyed, Cobra has retreated to lick their wounds and plan their next move. To put his new plan into motion, Cobra Commander has recruited new agents and has unleashed them onto the battlefield!''

Techno-BAT - Single carded figure

Filecard by Charles Cushman (Raptor)











From the desk of Oreobuilder:
After doing the Inferno BAT for Resurgence I, I liked the recipe so much, I wanted to make another BAT using the same basic parts. At first, I was thinking about using the classic black and yellow. However, I decided to explore another possible specialty and turned to Techno-Vipers. I figured that BATs could assist the battlefield technicians in making emergency repairs on vehicles and equipment in the heat of battle. Techno-Vipers are highly trained and few in number and Techno-BATs are more expendable, so they take part in the more dangerous missions.

Head: Ret Combat Ninja
Torso, arms: 25th BAT
Legs: RoC Accelerator Suit Duke
Backpack, gear: 30th Techno-Viper



Debugger w. Icebreaker - Alpha Class vehicle

The Debugger is on the attack! Its 6 large wheels propel it on any terrain. This rolling super-computer can predict GI Joe's strategies and transmit battlefield information to SWARM Troopers. The Debugger will lead Cobra to victory! Includes driver ICEBREAKER.

Filecard by Charles Cushman (Raptor)











 From the desk of KeepItCleanCustoms:

Working in IT as my career path I have developed somewhat of a natural affinity or obsession with the Data Viper troops. I’ve done several pieces catering to what I assume they would need to achieve their missions. With this piece I saw this captain america tank and loved the mold and thought the Data Viper color scheme would make it pop a bunch. The only real changes I made were adding some Zoid fodder I had from Zoid Liger upgrade kit for the canons, rocket pod, and antenna. Everything else was just paint krylon paints with acrylic hand painted accents. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I think I know which Zoid he's talking about--in the days when Zoids: New Century Zero aired in the U.S., the Liger Zero had three customizable armor options: the red Schneider armor for close combat, the blue Jager for speed and maneuverability, and the green Panzer for heavy weapons. It looks like KeepItCleanCustoms used the guns from the Panzer armor.

    ReplyDelete