Monday, 15 June 2015

Catching Up Super-Post

Since I have been busy with work, real life and a little project called Resurgence 2, I have not posted in a while. That doesn't mean I have not been making customs. Here are a few that I completed recently.

Duke
A Joe buddy contacted me about making an updated classic Duke. This recipe has been done by other customizers and it works well, so I gave it a shot.








Second, I tried my hand at recreating the Concept Case Flint shown off at Joecon a couple of years ago:






Here is an LBC Chuckles I put together for Custom Celebration over on Joecustoms.com.







Thunder based on the excellent work of several customizers:







An updated Cutter





Headman and a Headhunters BAT:





A trio of updated Star Vipers. These are my 3rd version and I believe my last.




Finally, some super simple vehicles. First, a desert version of the FLAK to go with my APC, Wolverine, Howitzer, MMS and others.





And a simple parts swap to create a green VAMP II:


Enjoy!

OB

2 comments:

  1. You do a fantastic job. Do you do commissions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, much appreciated :). Unfortunately, I do not do commissions. Free time is hard to come by these days. Finding enough of it to make and deliver a project to someone in a reasonable amount of time is tricky. Maybe one day :)

    OB

    ReplyDelete