Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Project New Sculpt Day 10: Spytroops Part 2


Switch Gears (Spytroops) – Bucky
Switch Gears for me was an easy way to use up one of the Hawk figures from the 50th wave. Very easy custom to make and, for the most part, stays very true to the original.






 

CLAWS Commander- Oreobuilder
CLAWS Commander was one of the first figures I thought of for this project. He was actually on the list to be made for last year’s first Project New Sculpt. At the time, I could not find the parts, time and energy to get him done. The first build of this guy was going in a different direction. I was looking at the RoC Destro torso and legs as a base. It did not work for me, so «I kept pushing the custom off and moving forward with other figures. When I was nearing the end of my list, I found my stash of spare Indiana Jones figures. He came together quickly after that.









No comments:

Post a Comment