Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Night Force Week - Day 2

Day 2: Emergency Response

TEAM EMS 2-Pack:

Filecards by GITrekker
Packaging mock ups by Sam

Barbecue by Oreobuilder:
Although I could not find a good reason for Barbecue to be in Night Force, he was one of my favorite figures when I was a kid and was one of the first characters I wanted to add to the team. GITrekker’s excellent filecard actually found a pretty good justification for his inclusion. I picked up a few BBTS Marauders 7-Packs for fodder, so I have a bunch of Spare Barbecues. He will probably show up in some other sub-teams very soon.

Bullhorn by Oreobuilder:
Bullhorn was one of my favorite customs from last year. When this project came along, it was a good opportunity to look at a fresh color scheme for Bullhorn. I changed out a couple of parts to keep him modern.









2 comments:

  1. Isn't Barbecue from Boston, MA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! Good catch. I'll have to talk to Trekker about that. We missed it when we did our proofreading.

    OB

    ReplyDelete