Sunday, 13 July 2014

GI Joe Resurgence! Day 13 - Glitch


Glitch – Deluxe Figure 9.99$ MSRP











From the desk of Bucky:
The name Glitch has been on my list of names for over 3 years, I jotted it down after watching a wizard of Oz themed movie called Tin Man.  I always had an idea that he would be some kind of tele viper commander or something.  That then morphed into a possible data viper commander.  When I decided now would be a good time to use the name, I originally started with the gear and head on a data viper body, but then figured it would be more fun to see how much techie looking things I could stick on one figure.  So that is where the cyborg like armored body came into play, and a dremel to get the stuff off the 5 point articulated cobra commander, amongst other figures.  Justin Bell came up with a great filecard for him, which had the perfect amount of "Hama Humor" and seriousness in it. This guy was very fun to build.

2 comments:

  1. Another great character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bucky did great job on this one. Despite the helmeted head, the figure oozes personality.

    OB

    ReplyDelete