Saturday, 12 July 2014

GI Joe Resurgence! Day 12 - Vulture w. Scavenger


Vulture w. Scavenger – Bravo Vehicle 14.99$ MSRP
This supersonic jet is designed for low altitude surveillance and bombing. It can fly below Joe’s radar and strafe enemy targets on the ground. Includes Cobra pilot Scavenger. Other figures sold separately.










From the desk of Bucky:
This jet has been collecting dust for years now. I scooped it up at target on clearance years ago.  I knew someday I would do something with it, just didn't have a reason, until this project came along.  I tried to modify it a bit to Make it not so tron, with the turbines and the missiles.  I am not much for doing vehicle customs, but I'm satisfied with it.
Scavenger came about and was really easy.  My vision for the pilot was a skinny guy with a fur collar and tight fitting suit, and strange helmet.  I tried to model the figure after an actual vulture, but not sure if it comes across as such.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that the Blueshirt won't be looking so smug once he gets back from his flight with Scavenger.

    ReplyDelete