Thursday, 9 January 2014

50th Anniversary Day 9: Jungle Fighter and Marine Demolitions


The Demolition set (7730) for Action Marine features a working battery operated mine detector. The set also included a head set and three metal land mines.

The Marine Jungle Fighter set (7732) is very popular with collectors. It has a great selection of equipment, including jungle fatigues, campaign hat, M-16, flame thrower and machete and allowed kids to dress up their Action Marine for jungle combat.

Enjoy!

OB
















3 comments:

  1. Man, let me say that your work on these is fantastic. Hasbro really would have benefitted from doing something half as cool as what you're doing for the 50th! Everyone of these guys has been a winner!

    I love the usage of Tripwire's gear and Barbecue's pack to bring these guys to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. Response to these has been super positive. I'm hopeful that Hasbro will surprise us and give us some great 50th anniversary stuff of their own.

    For these, I may go back and improve the Jungle Fighter's flamethrower. The backpack itself works I think, but the ''gun'' could be improved.

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheez, These are very well done! I'm a classic 12" collector...but these customs are extremely well done! HOF WISH they were 1/2 this nice!

    ReplyDelete