Monday, 11 November 2013

Eagle Force Part 6: Group Shots

Mego's Eagle Force line only lasted about a year, but many adult collectors still remember it fondly. In many ways it resembled with GI Joe and a few of its characters may have inspired Joe characters (*cough* Spirit *cough*).

For anyone wanting to read up on the line, you can check out the Mego Museum: http://www.megomuseum.com/misc/eagleforce.shtml

As far as these customs, they were made to fit inside a Group Project at joecustoms.com. The project did not allow for good guys, I did not have the time or the inspiration to tackle Eagle Force itself. However, I would definitely like to revisit the theme sometime and possible finish the collection, so stay tuned.

Enjoy!

OB




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153065437960562.1073741827.442471075561&type=3

    I bought this set off Ebay this summer - check it out. I love Eagle Force and love your customs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. I remember seeing a few of them on a GI Joe forum a couple of years ago, but I had not seen them all. I saved some of the pictures to inspire me later on when I revisit this project. Thank you!

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to what you do with Eagle Force. My brother and I had the whole line and felt that GI Joe was a knockoff. Thousands of figures later, Joe has won.

    ReplyDelete