Thursday, 7 November 2013

Eagle Force Part 4: Shock Troopers


Shock Troopers - Zambriot Military Forces

Shock Troopers are the most fanatical of fanatics. These zealots embrace every aspect of the Riot Party's extreme agenda and are completely loyal to their leader, General Mamba. Numbering in the tens of thousands, they must endure a rigorous and extremely cruel training program to qualify as the elite. They occupy multiple roles in the Zambriot military forces. They can serve as frontline units during combat, as storm troopers to disrupt enemy formations or as ''morale'' boosters behind the lines.
----
I was not sure I wanted to adapt the R.I.O.T. Shock Troopers to my Joe-verse at first. I liked their uniform design, but the idea of having them clad in silver did not appeal to me. I decided to adapt their color scheme to a desert palette while keeping the general look of the original Eagle Force figure. I think it turned out really well.

Enjoy!

OB



No comments:

Post a Comment