Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Customs Vault: A Look Back

I was clearing some old files and pictures from my computer and remembered a whole folder of customs that I had done over the years. Since I have been customizing Joes since 2005, there are a bunch of projects that I have never shown on the blog.

As I posted a few weeks back, I'm currently working on a bunch of new stuff that I will be showing off in the next few months. In the meantime, I will be posting some older customs. Some have held up over the years, others look dated but were pretty cool at the time they were made (At least, I think so lol).

Let's start this off with some older 25th anniversary style customs. Frostbite and Repeater still look good displayed on my 25th anniversary shelves. Big Ben, Salvo and Hardball aren't bad, but could use an update. Stalker, Night Force Falcon, Sparks and Chuckles are major makeover cases.

Enjoy!

OB

Frosbite:
Repeater
Big Ben
Hardball
Salvo

 Sparks
Stalker and gang - Based on their Special Missions 17 Comic appearance
Night Force






No comments:

Post a Comment