Tuesday, 11 June 2013

A Short Update

I have been posting quite a bit lately (at least by comparison from the first months of the year) and I hope to continue adding some new stuff regularly. I have several projects in the works right now. I hope to have more entries to my ''Project Retro'' soon. Also, I am working on commissions for some fellow Joe fans that I will be showing off as they are done. Third, I have another project about 4 years in the making that I will be posting in the next couple of weeks. Lastly, I'm hoping July will be a custom-packed month, as I have a special event planned. If I can get my ducks in a row in time, I will be posting at least one new custom per day during the next month. These customs will have a common theme. In the meantime, I have some ''odds and ends'' customs in the works as well.
 
Enjoy!
 
OB

No comments:

Post a Comment