Friday, 24 May 2013

Spare Parts Brigade! Battle Corps Cobra HEAT Viper

I'll be posting this up on Joecustoms and Hisstank tomorrow, but I wanted to give you give you guys a first look.

This one is pretty wacky, but being a Joe fan means embracing (or at least tolerating) the crazier aspects of the history of the brand, at least in my opinion.

Playing around with some extra fodder, I came up with these. Anyone who knows what the vintage Battle Corps HEAT Viper looked like will know what to expect. To those who don't, well, let's just say that the figure was a product of it's time: the early '90s. Despite being part of my Spare Parts Brigade, I'm pretty happy with how close the result is to the original.

A warning, you may need sunglasses.












Last warning!










Here you go, 1993 Battle Corps HEAT Viper in all it's neon glory!

Enjoy!

OB


2 comments:

  1. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
    freze yedek parçaları

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    freze yedek parça

    ReplyDelete