Thursday, 4 October 2012

25th Anniversary Vehicle Drivers

I loved the 25th anniversary Joes when they came out. They were a big step up in the evolution of action figure construction and a great way to reboot the GI Joe brand. Unfortunately, Hasbro left our collections with a few holes by not releasing all of the classic 80's characters. They have made a few additions in the last year with Airtight, Lifeline and Sci-Fi and the GI Joe Collectors Club has also stepped in to fill some of the void. However, Hasbro is going slowly and the club is very expensive. Fortunately, I love to customize and I'm slowly making my own classic characters to complete my collection.

Here are a few vehicle drivers done up in 25th style: Cover Girl, Rumbler and Ice Viper

Enjoy!




OB

No comments:

Post a Comment