Thursday, 27 September 2012

Welcome to Oreobuilder's Blog!

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Kevin, and I'm known as Oreobuilder on several toy forums. I collect mostly GI Joe and some Transfiormers so I like to hang out at the JoeCustoms.com, Hisstank.com, Cybertron.ca and TFW2005.com forums. I also love to create my Joes and this is what this blog is going to be (mostly) about: my GI Joe customs. I try to work on customs every week and I have a list of projects that is the length of my arm. Since real life gets in the way of my hobby once in a while, I don't have as much time as I would like, but I'll post my new customs when I have new stuff to show off. So subscribe and check in once in a while, there may be something new.
OB

1 comment:

  1. I just recently discovered your blog and I am seriously hooked! Stellar work!

    ReplyDelete